shabby blogs background

Monday 6 February 2012

I'm dreaming of springtime

I thought I would have a bash at some springtime / Easter type decorations so tried out these little fellas - both need a bit more patience and a bit less slapdash, but I'm going to persevere. I thought the metal sheet ones would at the very least be good as bird scarers for those soon-to-be growing seedlings in the garden, and maybe the answer to another little problem I have with birds flying slap bang into my greenhouse windows; so there's potential for these to look pretty and save a few cases of avian concussion along the way.  Speaking of the greenhouse (or 'conservatory' as I am fond of calling it), there will be a challenge for me this year - grow plants or accessorise with crafty concoctions - which will prevail?  There's just not enough time in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment